Tips that will get you moving!
Whether you’re ready to sell now or just curious about the process, we can help. Many homeowners begin thinking about selling long before they are really ready to move!
The sale of property in MD involves legalities that even a For Sale By Owner must conform to. We provide the following services in preparing your home for sale.
- Provide a free, no obligation market evaluation for your property.
- Recommend that you consult with your favorite real estate attorney.
- Provide an estimate of your cost of sale and your net equity based on your property.
- Inform you of village ordinances which may apply to your property.
- Explain Fair Housing Laws.
- Provide you with a copy of the MD Seller Disclosure Act form.
- Explain why offering a home warranty for your property may be in your best interest.
- Help you decide if your property should be inspected by a certified home inspection service.
- Locate your real estate property index number.
- Help you determine which repairs are necessary and which are not.
Now is a great time to get rid of all those unnecessary things you accumulated – things you no longer want or need – and bring in a little extra cash at the same time.